Welcome to my blog!

I'm so glad you came to visit! My goal with this blog is to share my cooking and baking adventures, kitchen tips, and fun!! I hope you'll join me on the adventure. Keep an eye out for new kitchen tips every Friday. Have some you'd like to share?? Let me know, and I'll be sure to post them! I'd also like to share recipes and swap some with friends, maybe even cook our way through a cookbook or 2. Who knows??

Please feel free to leave a comment if you like the post! (For those of you new to blogging,
under each post will be the word "comment"
- click on it and follow the directions.)



Sunday, December 5, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Hi everyone!! Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but last week was my busiest week of the year!! My daughter's school held their annual Holiday Concert and Silent Auction, which I was in charge of. We had over 300 people attend! And, in the midst of the craziness, my husband had to go out of town for work, and we got the news that we will be closing on our new house this coming Tuesday! So I've done very little cooking and baking in the last week, but I will be getting back on track this week. (I hope). The only thing I did bake last week were some cake balls for the concert, so here are some of my favorite pics of them. I promise more interesting posts next week! ;)
And I couldn't resist adding a pic of my sweet Baby Cake with Santa at her concert!!
-Cakegirl

2 comments:

  1. The cake balls look wonderful! I love the last pic, she looks so happy having her photo taken with Santa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alisa!! Yes, she was a little unsure of Santa, but she had fun!!

    ReplyDelete