Welcome to my blog!

I'm so glad you came to visit! My goal with this blog is to share my cooking and baking adventures, kitchen tips, and fun!! I hope you'll join me on the adventure. Keep an eye out for new kitchen tips every Friday. Have some you'd like to share?? Let me know, and I'll be sure to post them! I'd also like to share recipes and swap some with friends, maybe even cook our way through a cookbook or 2. Who knows??

Please feel free to leave a comment if you like the post! (For those of you new to blogging,
under each post will be the word "comment"
- click on it and follow the directions.)



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So......

So...my plan had been to make some yummy homemade mac and cheese, but my dear daughter decided that she would just like a sandwich, and the hubby is working till 10:00 tonight. It's been a very crazy few weeks as we are getting ready to move to the new house. I haven't gotten to do nearly as many posts as I would like, but I am looking forward to trying some new recipes over the next week, and sharing the results with you!
 So, here is the recipe for the super simple mac and cheese. I'm sorry there are no pics, but I promise you it's yummy, quick, and really easy!!
Ingredients:
1 box of rotini noodles
2 cans of cheddar cheese soup
milk
salt and pepper
bread crumbs
butter

Preheat your oven to 350. Cook the rotini noodles according to directions on box. Drain noodles and add in 2 cans of the soup, then 1 can full of milk. Add some salt and pepper and mix it well. Melt about 3 tbsp butter in the microwave, and mix that with about 4-5 tbsp bread crumbs. Spread the noodle mixture in a 9x13 pan, and then pour the bread crumb mixture over the top. Bake for about 20 minutes and enjoy!
-Cakegirl

1 comment:

  1. Much better option than that boxed KD stuff. Look forward to seeing lots more when you get settled in your new home.

    ReplyDelete