Welcome to my blog!

I'm so glad you came to visit! My goal with this blog is to share my cooking and baking adventures, kitchen tips, and fun!! I hope you'll join me on the adventure. Keep an eye out for new kitchen tips every Friday. Have some you'd like to share?? Let me know, and I'll be sure to post them! I'd also like to share recipes and swap some with friends, maybe even cook our way through a cookbook or 2. Who knows??

Please feel free to leave a comment if you like the post! (For those of you new to blogging,
under each post will be the word "comment"
- click on it and follow the directions.)



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Running behind...

Hi everyone! Running a bit behind in my posts! My plan had been to make my first ever apple pie yesterday, and then link up to the Love The Pie Party over at Tidy Mom. However, fate had other plans, and I ended up spending the day in the hospital with my mom. She is fine now - but as you can imagine, my plans changed a bit!! So, tomorrow will be apple pie day,so watch for a post tomorrow night!
To make up for no recipes for the past few days, here is a quick one for an Asian Stir Fry Pasta that I created. (sorry no pics)
Asian Stir fry Pasta
4 chicken breasts
Kraft Light Toasted Asian Sesame Dressing
olive oil
garlic powder
green onion
 broccoli
spaghetti noodles
green onions
cashews

Start by chopping the uncooked chicken into bite size pieces. Heat up about 2 tbsp olive oil in a large fry pan. Add the chicken and sprinkle with the garlic powder. Cook till no longer pink in the center. Meanwhile, boil salted water for your noodles.
When chicken is cooked through, add sliced green peppers, a handful or 2 of cashews, and about 1 - 1 1/2 cups of the dressing. Stir and keep on low heat.
Cook noodles following directions on the box. For the last 3 minutes of cooking, add a few handfuls of broccoli florets to the boiling water. Drain in a colander. Pour noodles and broccoli back into pan, and add chicken mixture. Mix well.
Spoon out into bowls, and add a handful of chopped green onion. Enjoy!!

Have a great night!!
-Cakegirl

1 comment:

  1. FYI: Jen made the asian pasta stir fry for her Dad and I mmmmmmmmmmm it was really good.....

    ReplyDelete