Welcome to my blog!

I'm so glad you came to visit! My goal with this blog is to share my cooking and baking adventures, kitchen tips, and fun!! I hope you'll join me on the adventure. Keep an eye out for new kitchen tips every Friday. Have some you'd like to share?? Let me know, and I'll be sure to post them! I'd also like to share recipes and swap some with friends, maybe even cook our way through a cookbook or 2. Who knows??

Please feel free to leave a comment if you like the post! (For those of you new to blogging,
under each post will be the word "comment"
- click on it and follow the directions.)



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Test Pictures

Hey everyone!!
Gonna load up a few test pics to see if I have this thing figured out!! I have to give a quick shoutout to my new friend Hani of Haniela's. She took time out of her busy schedule to give me a run through on how this stuff works, and I'm so grateful!! Please be sure to swing by and visit her blog! She rocks!!
Okay, here are some test shots, and I promise the good stuff is coming Saturday with pics of the new recipes I'm trying this week. Be sure to pop by for Friday's kitchen tip of the week! And next week, I'm going to issue a cookbook challenge!

Here are some pics of the cake pops I made for Lanie's school party. Don't know about cake pops yet?? Then you have to visit Bakerella.com, and also check out her new book "Cake Pops" - it's one of my favorites!!! Okay, off to prep some stuff for the board meeting at Lanie's school tonight! (and maybe I should pack a few boxes too, with moving time looming ever closer!!)
Cakegirl
Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute cake pops! I've been wanting to try them for a while, but I'm a bit intimidated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelsea! Don't be intimidated - and remember, when baking, even the mistakes are delicious!! :) I started by making the cake balls first - they are super easy. The pops take a bit more work and some trial and error, but are so worth it!! Give it a try and let me know how you did!!

    ReplyDelete